Journeying Through College Life at AdU: It's Joys and Challenges
I am a voyager. My journey started sixteen years ago back when I held my very first breath. And though my destination is still unknown, I never worry to sway with the wind who will take me somewhere I supposed to be.
In a snap of a finger, blink of an eye and in a flash, here I am, catching myself, walking those steps in the corridors of a school built with charity- the finest Adamson University! I remember when I was a kid. I used to hear it long that I knew I will be here for my tertiary education someday. And now that that "someday" came true, I simply just have no idea how to feel. Should it be terminally feared? or happily challenged?
It was the 11th of June this year when everybody was given a time to leave their cocoon, seize the day and show the world who she/he is. Each time I go to school, I tell myself, "Isa kang Vincentian- magpakabait ka. Isa kang Adamsonian, Kaya mo 'yan." I'm already at the peak of a new beginning. Should I still feel frighten and shy? Perhaps, this is why I choose this university- No lefters and REJECTIONS(So far, and I hope there's none), rather equal chances for all. Moreover, I surely feel comfortable every time I come to think that famous name we will always call to the unacquainted ones, "Klasmeyt"- ang tatak ng isang Adamsonian.(trademark of A certified one). So maybe it's true, It's more FuN at AdU:)
A few days later, I was beautifully startled by another Pharmacy student to invite me to join the Apothecarian(the Official Publication of the Pharmacy Student) it was my most love organization but despite its goodness and excitement, I decided not to pursue it. It would've been a great opportunity for me but hey! I am just on my first few pages of my college life and there's still another chance for it. But I told myself, before they graduate, I will join the group:)
This year, my goal is simply to pass all my subjects and make the best out of it for I still have no idea how to deal with my grades. And to do that, I need to focus on my studies (despite the fact that I am blogging in the middle of the ever mind-boggling PRELIMINARY exams). After all, it's way too far. There's a lot more out there to explore. And my sail in this wide ocean has just started. More joys and challenges are coming on my way as I stay here. I know it will never be that easy, but I have to keep my faith and believe I can do this by keeping in mind that no matter how hard the long way is, I will never surrender easily because I believe I'm gonna make it through. I will bear in mind what my inspirations, aspirations, experiences, and mistakes have taught me.After all it' not the destination itself, but rather the journey I chose to take!
According to my ate klasmeyt, "Break a Leg Wally."
July 20, 2012
NP: Coldplay- Fix you

0 Response to Journeying Through College Life at AdU: It's Joys and Challenges
Post a Comment