The Scars of Pain
Verse 1:
Enough
with the brittle hearts
We’ve
been broken long time ago
Change
has finally found us
With
a courage to show
Verse 2:
That
it made no sense of living
The
life we never wanted
So
save what’s scattered and left
By
the people who left us broken hearted
Refrain 1:
Even
revenge’s here they can’t take it back
All
the lost years that gave us the shot
We’ve
died each time for all their blows
So
we seek to ourselves the freedom to go
Chorus:
This
time we’ll pull down those blindfolds
I
promise we won’t be ignore, anymore
Stand
up and dry these last tears
Right now, right here.
Throw away the miserable life of holding on
All the bruises, grudges and everything it brings on
We've had enough of pain, we'll be okay
but the scars won't fade away
Verse 3:
Now
our souls are fire that burns
One day
you’ll come and tell, I’m Sorry’’
We’re
sorry but no “I Forgive You” in return
You’ve
taught us to be strong and now we’ve learned
Refrain 2:
Even
love’s still here they can’t take it back
All
the wasted years that gave us the shot
We’ve
fallen each time they gave us the blows
So
we seek to ourselves the freedom to go
Repeat Chorus
Bridge:
No matter how we try, It
wouldn’t be as easy
Time
heal wounds but won’t erase memories
But
one thing we’re sure, we’re out of your hearts
We
won’t forget you like a deep remarkable scar
Pre-Chorus:
So
I we’ll just see you around day by day
Cause
we’re moving on, not moving away
Take
your heart whatever you do
We’re
tired to death of loosing you
Outro:
Enough
with the weakest hearts
We
could’ve done this so long ago
The
sun will shine, the rain will just stop
The
dream will end, we will wake up.
This was the song I made a year ago based on the burning feeling that the three of us {friends} got all of the sudden. They just texted me and I was really surprised about them, being over to something they've been holding on for years. And it happened almost exactly the same way as I did. That is not a sort of a fluke, because maybe and just maybe, fate brought us together. We are destined to meet each other.
And this, is the magic of our friendship.

0 Response to The Scars of Pain
Post a Comment