Remember The Sentiment




                                                                                                                                        March 16, 2013
Dear Mrs. Wordsworth,    
        Reviewing my Organic Chemistry notes is the noblest thing I’m doing today as far as priority is concerned. ‘’Noblest’’ because I’m still trying to survive despite of hardship. And I used to describe that hardship as a term which can’t be found in anyone’s vocabulary. Well, if there is any term which describes a condition more than hell, then that’s the most suitable word for it.
            I know I have these lots of things to work on at the back of my mind, but I’m trying real hard to find a portion of my time to make them, including this actually. I stopped for a while and wrote this letter to you. My problems keep o hunting me and I really want to believe this could be my greatest salvation in escaping from the world I keep on trying to fit in, not just to be noticed and heard, but most importantly, to be understood. This is my way of saying thank you as well for agreeing to my message that said, "I guess you will never make others understand you completely unless you're wearing the same shoes." I wish I could tell you the whole thing so I could have somebody to talk with but.. You've got other little problems. I won't let you feel my chains, just as how you know me. I just miss your pieces of advise.
         I’m still breathing so life must go on. I want you to know that I’m glad about finding myself in the middle of my study. It’s sinking under my skin, day by day. Though my inner self is engaged with writing, I realized I should really give it a try, just as how my girlfriend does to me. After all, we must look up to fairness and equality. Who am I not to do the same?
           So here I am, brainstorming and feeding my innocent mind of all the reactions, its mechanisms and catalysts used. If I fail to have them all locked up in my brain, forgive me. I know that it won’t save me from failing the exam, but I’m bleeding for this because this is now my dream. And I have reasons to be happy with it.
           PS. Thank you for taking this picture. Thank you like a hundred times.

                                                                                                                                         Love always,
                                                                                                                                         Bum

0 Response to Remember The Sentiment

Post a Comment