Things like books feed our mind and color our understanding towards life. They used to be quite and simple, sitting in the bookshelves while storing informations needed for innovations. They have that potentiality of being the root of all secrets to life.
A BOOK FROM NIGERIA- this is how I describe my seatmate. She is definitely more quiet and knowledgeable, but stays so humble, just like me. This lady who's raised in small country hates eating when it's unnecessary, loves to study, read books and strives in chemistry excellently. She likes to draw when she's bored, she even share humors, jokes and riddles with me about her native land. At times that we seek synonyms of term, clarifications on hard lessons, or just someone else to talk to, she's always right there as a classmate and a good friend. It's never irritating that she's a bit of grade conscious for me. Though an English proficient, she still writes a list of highfalutin words to enhance her vocabulary, which just proves that she is such a great learner. She never fails to say thank you to express gratitude as far as her part is concerned. I know I still have a lot to find out but in a half of a school year that I have been knowing her, I can say she's enough for a good friend. One day, I'd like to see this lady checking her patients wholeheartedly, and be awarded as one of the world's most outstanding doctors.
When she talks, you'll know she's excellent. When she fights for something, it's her self-worth that puts her on the right track. When she fails, she would just lean on a desk for a moment. When she succeeds, she remains constant as possible. And when she dreams, I know she's living it. She was named Charity Oluwayomi Adeleke- a book from Nigeria.
0 Response to A Book from Nigeria
Post a Comment