The Simple Things Worth Recognizing



While sitting alone in the gym, one of my papers fly in the air. I have decided not to pick it first. Rather, wait and hang on for something. The moment I have tried to get it, it wasn't there. So I go back to my sit, deeply wondering. Suddenly, a girl said, '' Kuya Wally, ung papel mo po..'' (Handling the paper to me). ''Ay, salamat..'' I replied. Nice girl. I wish I could've talk to her longer than that, 'cause I think she's worth to be given something back. [but you know, I actually don't have a talent in SIMPLE SOCIALIZING! ERRRRH]

Almost the same thing happened one day when I rode on a pedicab. I was busy fixing my things before I get to the school but since I was in rush, I left the pedicab without watching my seat. In a little while, I was surprised as a man approached me before the Flag Ceremony started just in the nic of time, handing a pouch. It was him, the pedicab driver holding my baon. He left immediately without me saying THANK YOU:( I STILL REMEMBER HIS FACE 'TILL NOW.. And maybe the pouch may not contain a lot of property, but it should've been the acknowledgment  (I missed to give) that had to matter.

Lastly, we were about to take a quiz on class when two of my classmates asked some paper from me. I was kinda hesitant to give them but it would be not very nice if I won't. But as I did, they didn't even said  a simple  Thank You! Despite the fact that I stated these words. Can't they understand my logic? or they're just too LAZY to speak?? I may have lost 2 sheets of papers, but it's way too far than that !HA HA. HOW. RIDICULOUS.

Thank You may be one of the shortest words a certain person says. And they are generally IMPORTANT to express  gratitude, even how small it is. APPRECIATE!

bMiixPRESS

0 Response to The Simple Things Worth Recognizing

Post a Comment