My Personal Crest
Three (3) Things I Can't Live Without:
- Food- I can't do all my works everyday without filling my empty stomach. It is my gasoline in my everyday travel.
- Pen- I'd rather loose my verbal skills but not my words. It is the most wonderful way of being fair to yourself (accg. to Taylor Swift).
- Directions/ Signages- it will be take me too long enough to get through my destination without a guidance. Signages give me the light I need on my way to life. They appear in many forms. They could be friends, teacher, family or God.
Achievements:
- Graduated in pre-school, elementary and high school with flying colors. (DISCLAIMER: It was never on the top 5 since elementary)
- Student leader; board member of Supreme Pupil Government (if I'm not mistaken) in elementary and an official of a sub-campus org. in high school.
- A Campus Journalist who lightens up the mind of the people to what is happening around. I can say it's one of the best things I always love to be. I love editorial writing, editorial cartooning and lay-outing the newspaper but trust me, I'm no good in sports. :9
- Thought pupils in improving their journalistic skills. It was perhaps the best thing in being a school's representative in a competition. hm
The Thing that Symbolizes God:
SHADES- God is my shade of life. He doesn't let me get BLINDED by the things that destroys the sight. Instead, he let me see things in all FAIRNESS and colors, and SHIELDS me to whatever bad thing that might attempt to hurt me.
Thing that Symbolizes Myself:
WAVE- I am one of the waves in the ocean. I will always try to CLIMB UP then FALL DOWN but no matter what I will never stop from trying because I know that life is an endless battle.
#whyIloveTheologyassignments

0 Response to My Personal Crest
Post a Comment