The Time to Plant the Seed!
Hi Fellow BLOGGERs!
My real name is Wally Ibatuan Tapas, you can call me Bum (nickname) so it's easy. It's EIC because I'm a newly-graduate Editor-in-Chief of an official Publication in our high school. And it's apprentice for I am just starting to make blogs, a so-called BEGINNER. I've spent almost all of my early life in an island. Yes, it is literally in island. But an Island of the Howling Winds, an island where I call HOME. There live countless of people whom I consider a source of inspiration, and I know, will always be:) Since I am a fresh graduate of HS, my life is stepping into another milestone: COLLEGE-what brought me here in a little city near Manila. I was about to enter the University of Santo Thomas (USTe), BACHELOR OF ARTS IN JOURNALISM, under the College of Arts and Letters but unfortunately, I failed because of a certain mistake. The e-mail they have sent to me earlier this January said that the 16th of April was my Report Date. But as we got there(with my sis and her Mare's help), my name didn't appeared on the list of USTET Passers(Specifically on Waiting list). I was desperately wondering why it had happened that it even bothered me a lot for a couple of days. 'Til one day, my friend?, not really a big friend, who's entering the school succesfully(because she passed her first choice and immediately paid for a reservation slot,) texted me, what was the simple move I missed to do- PAYING THE RESERVATION SLOT EARLIER. I was so satisfied of what she told me for atleast, the USTe thing came DONE though it's a what-a-waste! oppurtunity. So, WHAT'S UP FOR NEXT? Taking the University Entrance Exam (UEE) of Adamson University(My Choice). It was my big cousin Kuya Buboy who's with me all the way, since he's a Vincentian Student taking up BS Architecture. This time I made it. I wasn't surprised however, thinking the forums I have read on the net saying no one fails the UEE. And now a lot more things are waiting and haunting me upon passing the test- SCHOLARSHIP, THE UNIVERSITY, the HASSLES and a whole lot MORE! Catch up with me as I blog DIFFERENT THINGS in the future's coming soon.
Hope you enjoyed reading
-bMiixPRESS

This where it will all start!
Hi kuya wallly, Nice blog. :">
hey! thanks.. kumusta na kayo? cna Angie, Eunice at ung baby? ngBBlog k rin b?